- Rabies shot: All the vaccinations you will need against rabies.
- Extra vaccination: The vaccinations required to prevent the most common viral and bacterial infections in our part of the world , including leptospirosis (transmissible to humans), canine distemper, canine viral hepatitis and canine parvovirosis and, in the case of cats, prevention of calicivirus, rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia and feline leukaemia.
- Deworming: Every three months your associated veterinary centre will apply the treatment required to prevent the most common intestinal parasites, including echinococcosis, which can be transmitted to humans.
- Treatment for fleas and ticks: Once a month your associated veterinary centre will apply the treatment required to prevent flea and tick infestations and the diseases carried by these pests.
- Annual check-up: Includes an annual veterinary check up for your pet and a blood test to monitor the main haematological and biochemical parameters, allowing for early detection of possible health problems.
- Unlimited visits to the vet during the term of the contract for the special price of €10 per visit. To do this you will need to request an appointment from your centre (THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SPECIALIST VISITS OR VISITS DURING EMERGENCY HOURS).
- Special discounts in our Veterinary Clinic for Pets insured with Pet Plan!